Monday, January 6, 2014

The Student

The Student

But I don’t want to be a student of fear.

                                 What would you rather be a student of?

I don’t know.
Love.
Adventure.
                                                        You’ll have two teachers.

I mean, I’m grateful--
          
                 Your teachers are Fear and also What Scares You.

So you’re saying it’s too late to shift my studies.
   
                                                             You chose each other.
                                            Your training has already begun.

Ok, fine. Is there anything I can be doing differently, to
make this more enjoyable.

                                                                It’s a good question.
                                                                                          No.

So, I should just keep doing what I’ve been doing.
   
                             That’s right. Keep watching that darkness.
                                                                 You’re doing great.

4 comments

  1. You must have overheard some of my conversations . . . especially the student's "So, I should just keep doing what I’ve been doing."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at darkness and shadows: http://youtu.be/UQfRdl3GTw4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so cool!! I love The Allegory of the Cave. When I first heard it in college, it blew my mind. I love creepy animation, too....thank you for sharing, Aram!

      Delete
  3. LOL! Excellent! May we all wake up, turn our hearts towards Love and Nature and become devoted students!

    ReplyDelete

The Storialist. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.