Friday, April 5, 2013

Things I Am Excited About Right Now

This post I wrote about Andy Kehoe for the terrific site Bright Stupid Confetti (art lovers, check it out!), called “Recapturing the Forest Monster: Andy Kehoe’s Creatures."
The growing archive of authors (over 7 hours, and 45 minutes!) who have read at Paging Columbus on our YouTube Playlist--last month, it was Alexis-Rueal, Mark Sebastian Jordan, and Joy Sullivan. Check them out here (or watch this one of Joy below).


This Continuing Education course I’m teaching this summer at CCAD here in Columbus-- “The Blog as Muse: Starting an Artist’s Blog.”

Natalie Shapero’s book, No Object, which trotted and pranced its way to my mailbox yesterday, like a shiny, beautiful pony who is also a POWERHOUSE. Will report back on her brilliance soon.

The Ender’s Game movie.....just reread the book this week (it was always a favorite in my family).

SPRING. I love the in-between seasons of fall (my favorite) and spring. More light is sounding wonderful.

And you?

3 comments

  1. Your monster piece caught my eye. Enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article on Mr. Kehoe's work. I love his stuff, by the way.

    My blog had its two-year anniversary today. I'm excited for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things I am excited about

    Movies - "Ender's Game", "Star Trek: Into Darkness", "Upstream Color"

    Books - "Wool" (a must read!), "Shift"

    Projects - New art/poetry collaboration

    ReplyDelete

The Storialist. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.